In an effort to clean up my other blog I’m adding a new blog. This one will focus on cooking tips and marriage tips. Please do not confuse one with the other. For instance, put your oven on 350* and put your food in to cook. Your hubby doesn’t go in the oven…just your food…please do not tell me you eat…never mind. This somehow got way off topic in a not such good way! lol Welcome I’m glad you’re here. I’m going to share my grandma’s recipes…if I’m lucky in her handwriting so I will not ever lose it. Thank you for being here.
- Underwear…how did my underwear end up being a popular post?
- This time last year
- Finances and the newlyweds
- Is not talking a problem in your marriage?
- I want to learn to snowboard!
- What to do with Thanksgiving leftovers?
- How to make stuffing and gravy for your turkey
- Happy Thanksgiving Friends!
- 5 Tips to be Thankful for Your Marriage
- How to get that Turkey ready for Thanksgiving!
Visit Our Sister Site
- The latest My UnEntitled Weekly! paper.li/dinade/1324686… Thanks to @KidsAndWomen #ad #travel 3 hours ago
- Me totally... fb.me/3GUcSxsLI 9 hours ago
- 7 things your preschooler needs to take with them to preschool myunentitledlife.com/2017/08/7-thin… 19 hours ago
- 7 things your preschooler needs to take to preschool goo.gl/fb/uRFgqF #myunentitledlife #home #backtoschool 20 hours ago
- kids need their sleep I've got 7 tips to ensure your kids get a restful nights sleep #ad @Restonic #RestonicBTS ow.ly/yEib30esUUB 1 day ago
CBLS Review and Giveaway Stophttps://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=6ee3d4e62b&view=att&th=133f6c67ea226b70&attid=0.1&disp=thd&realattid=f_gvmxum0y0&zw
My Networked Blog
Get Paid to Blog